Department is related to organization as employee is related to Which of the following? Perforarmance Subordinate Coworker Supervisor Team
Which of the following is a tax incentive? A.a tax on imported goods B.a set amount that you subtract from your gross income for yourself and any dependents C.taking tax payments out of an employee’s pay before he or she receives it D.the use of taxation to encourage or discourage certain behaviors
The answer is "D.the use of taxation to encourage or discourage certain behaviors".
A tax incentive is an administration measure that is proposed to urge people and organizations to burn through cash or to set aside extra cash by decreasing the measure of assessment that they need to pay.
Tax incentive are methods for lessening charges for organizations and people in return for explicit alluring activities or ventures on their parts. Their motivation is to empower those organizations and people to take part in conduct that is socially dependable or potentially benefits the network.
If as a part of its business, a company routinely handles toxic materials, all employees who come into contact with the hazardous materials should _______. a. be allotted more vacation time than other employees b. be filing to collect worker?s compensation c. be trained to safely handle and dispose of the materials d. be able to file complaints to OSHA to close the business
The Treasury Department auctioned $21 billion in 3-month bills in denominations of $10,000 at a discount rate of 4.965%. What would be the effective rate of interest? Round your answer to the nearest hundredth percent.
- Proceeds = $10000 – 124.13 = $9875.87
- Effective interest rate = $124.13 / (9875.87 x 13/52) = 5.03%
Its A-Fixed Cost.
( business costs, such as rent, that are constant whatever the quantity of goods or services produced.)
Which of the following would be a benefit of a cross-functional team? a. Redundancy allows mistakes to be corrected quickly b. Focused attention can be given to tasks c. A range of backgrounds enriches their work d. Higher level technical ideas can be discussed
The answer is "c. A range of backgrounds enriches their work".
A cross-functional team is a group in which the individuals have distinctive ranges of abilities, however are for the most part progressing in the direction of a shared objective. It regularly incorporates individuals from various divisions and from all dimensions of the association, however it can likewise incorporate members from outside the association. These groups are normally self-coordinated. They are doled out errands, which are then remarkably drawn closer on account of the different ability of the colleagues. Every member can offer their own viewpoint, prompting a progressively "out of the box" arrangement. This inventive methodology can prompt development, which can be a generous market advantage over the challenge.
Imagine you are the manager of the housekeeping department of the local hospital. Recently, you have noticed that your worker’s work ethic has begun to decline. One day at lunch you over hear some of your employee’s saying that this job is terrible because of the low pay. Your general manager is not very flexible when considering pay increases for entry level employees. How would you go about this situation? How would you motivate your employee’s without offering a pay increase?
Ricardo is treating his employees and makes the following purchases at the store: 2 packages of bagels at $3.49 each 2 containers of cream cheese at $2.89 each 3 dozen doughnuts at $5.39 each 4 bottles of juice at $3.49 each Ricardo has a business account which saves him 5% on all purchases at this store. The discount is applied before tax. He is charged sales tax of 7%. If Ricardo paid $45.89, then he _____ for his purchase. a. did not pay enough b. paid the correct amount c. paid $2.29 too much d. paid $5.14 too much
A company is struggling to finish the required accounting work for its financial year-end. The employees are unwilling to stay late to complete the work. If the company does not complete its work, it will be in serious trouble. So, the managers decide to pay the staff a bonus for every hour they stay during this period. After the employees worked extra hours for a few days, the work was completed and everyone was happy. What was the incentive for the employees in this scenario?
Steve and his brother used to work at the same organization. a few months ago their employer terminated them because the business had slowed due to slow economic growth in the country. a couple of months later, steve found out that many of his friends are also unemployed. the government stated that gdp had fallen for two consecutive quarters. steve’s country is experiencing which economic phase? A.) Inflation B.) depression C.) Deflation D.) recession
The answer is D, recession
I believe the answer is: c. Top producer of 37 employees
As a general rule of thumb, adding numerical value to your resume tend to gives clarity and support to the statement. Adding that specific numbers would give the employers a way to measure your credibility, which would make you get more calls for the interview.
23-20 (Objectives 23-3, 23-4) The following are misstatements that might be found in the client’s year-end cash balance (assume that the balance sheet date is June 30): 1.The outstanding checks on the June 30 bank reconciliation were underfooted by $2,000. 2.A loan from the bank on June 26 was credited directly to the client’s bank account. The loan was not entered as of June 30. 3.A check was omitted from the outstanding check list on the June 30 bank reconciliation. It cleared the bank July 7. 4.A check was omitted from the outstanding check list on the bank reconciliation. It cleared the bank September 6. 5.Cash receipts collected on accounts receivable from July 1 to July 5 were included as June 29 and 30 cash receipts. 6.A bank transfer recorded in the accounting records on July 1 was included as a deposit in transit on June 30. 7.A check that was dated June 26 and disbursed in June was not recorded in the cash disbursements journal, but it was included as an outstanding check on June 30. Required a.Assuming that each of these misstatements was intentional (fraud), state the most likely motivation of the person responsible. b.What control can be instituted for each fraud to reduce the likelihood of occurrence? c.List an audit procedure that can be used to discover each fraud. 14-26 (Objectives 14-3, 14-4, 14-5) The following are commonly performed tests of controls and substantive tests of transactions audit procedures in the sales and collection cycle: 1.Account for a sequence of shipping documents and examine each one to make sure that a duplicate sales invoice is attached. 2.Account for a sequence of sales invoices and examine each one to make sure that a duplicate copy of the shipping document is attached. 3.Compare the quantity and description of items on shipping documents with the related duplicate sales invoices. 4.Trace recorded sales in the sales journal to the related accounts receivable master file and compare the customer name, date, and amount for each one. 5.Examine sales returns for approval by an authorized official. 6.Review the prelisting of cash receipts to determine whether cash is prelisted daily. 7.Reconcile the recorded cash receipts on the prelisting with the cash receipts journal and the bank statement for a 1-month period. Required a.Identify whether each audit procedure is a test of control or a substantive test of transactions. b.State which of the six transaction-related audit objectives each of the audit procedures fulfills. c.Identify the type of evidence used for each audit procedure, such as inspection and observation.
He most likely used the money he withdrew and later replaced it with his own money.
b.What control can be instituted for each fraud to reduce the likelihood of occurrence?
Bank records can be used to cross check the checks that were released.
c.List an audit procedure that can be used to discover each fraud.
Bank records have to be referred to when doing audit procedures.
a.Identify whether each audit procedure is a test of control or a substantive test of transactions.
Steps 2,5, and 6
b.State which of the six transaction-related audit objectives each of the audit procedures fulfills.
Steps 3,4, and 5
c.Identify the type of evidence used for each audit procedure, such as inspection and observation.
Observation were used in steps 2,5,6 and inspection were used in 3,4,5.
I assume this relates to the topic of motivation in the workplace, so you should search up types of employee motivation. These include increasing wages, decreasing work hours, and providing more benefits (more days off/free family vacations/free education for their children and such).
1. Which of the following is not characteristic of a corporation? a. The financial loss that a stockholder may suffer from owning stock in a public company is limited. b. Cash dividends paid by a corporation are deductible as expenses by the corporation. c. A corporation can own property in its name. d. Corporations are required to file federal income tax returns. 2. Characteristics of a corporation include a. Shareholders who are mutual agents b. Direct management by the shareholders (owners) c. Its inability to own property d. Shareholders who have limited liability 3. One of the main disadvantages of the corporate form is the a. Professional management b. Double taxation of dividends c. Charter d. Corporation must issue stock 4. Under the corporate form of business organization a. Ownership rights are easily transferred. b. A stockholder is personally liable for the debts of the corporation. c. Stockholders’ acts can bind the corporation even though the stockholders have not been appointed as agents of the corporation. d. Stockholders wishing to sell their corporation shares must get the approval of other stockholders. 5. Those most responsible for the major policy decisions of a corporation are the a. Management. b. Board of directors. c. Employees. d. Stockholders. 6. Stockholders' equity a. Is usually equal to cash on hand b. Includes paid-in capital and liabilities c. Includes retained earnings and paid-in capital d. Is shown on the income statement 7. The price at which a stock can be sold depends upon a number of factors. Which statement below is not one of those factors? a. The financial condition, earnings record, and dividend record of the corporation b. Investor expectations of the corporation's earning power c. How high the par value d. General business and economic conditions and prospects 8. Which of the following accounts below is reported in the paid-in capital/stockholders' equity section of the corporate balance sheet? a. Cash b. Stock Dividends c. Organizational Expenses d. Preferred Stock 9. The excess of issue price over par of common stock is termed a(n) a. Discount b. Income c. Deficit d. Premium 10. The charter of a corporation provides for the issuance of 100,000 shares of common stock. Assume that 60,000 shares were originally issued and 10,000 were subsequently reacquired. What is the number of shares outstanding? a. 40,000 b. 70,000 c. 50,000 d. 60,000 11. On April 1, 10,000 shares of $5 par common stock were issued at $22, and on April 7, 5,000 shares of $50 par preferred stock were issued at $104. Journalize the entries for April 1 and 7.
d. Corporations are required to file federal income tax returns.
2. Characteristics of a corporation include
d. Shareholders who have limited liability
3. One of the main disadvantages of the corporate form is the
b. Double taxation of dividends
4. Under the corporate form of business organization
a. Ownership rights are easily transferred.
5. Those most responsible for the major policy decisions of a corporation are the
b. Board of directors.
6. Stockholders' equity
d. Is shown on the income statement
7. The price at which a stock can be sold depends upon a number of factors. Which statement below is not one of those factors?
b. Investor expectations of the corporation's earning power
8. Which of the following accounts below is reported in the paid-in capital/stockholders' equity section of the corporate balance sheet?
b. Stock Dividends
9. The excess of issue price over par of common stock is termed a(n)
Zach, a high school junior, has just moved to a new town and cannot wait to get to school to meet new people. He likes sports and hopes he can try out for the soccer team. According to Maslow, Zach is working to fulfill his _____ needs.
Teamwork involves different people and different groups across your business working together to maximize their efficiency and reach a common goal. In addition to providing team members with experience, benefits of teamwork include increased efficiency, financial savings, innovation and morale.
According to federal law, it is illegal to discriminate in any aspect of employment, including hiring and firing compensation, assignment, or classification of employees transfer, promotion, layoff all of the above
According to federal law, it is illegal to discriminate in any aspect of employment, including hiring and firing.
I hope my answer has come to your help. Thank you for posting your question here in Brainly. We hope to answer more of your questions and inquiries soon. Have a nice day ahead!
3. Technical instructions are almost always written for A. technicians and line workers. B. middle managers and supervisors. C. people who purchase the machinery. D. people who need to evaluate the machinery’s efficiency
When you buy a bond, you are loaning money to an organization. A bond is something that is used as debt to the borrower. So when you buy a bond, you are loaning money to an organization and the organization is in debt to you until that is paid. The issue owes the holders money back depending on the interest and length of bonds terms.
Owners of the teams in the nfl started the league as a way to make money by providing entertainment to their audiences. what type of result happens when the nfl team owners make a lot of money? a. latent function b. manifest function c. social deconstruction d. social dysfunction
As Robin uses her computer to write a report of her team’s investigation, she is struggling to keep the footnotes numbered in the correct order. Which of the following is the best advice for Robin? A. Use a Works Cited list instead of footnotes. B. Use the word processing software to enter footnotes. C. Use an asterisk (*) instead of different numbers for each note. D. Use endnotes instead of footnotes.
the answer is A :) I hope it helps u