Which type of soil is the most permeable? A. sand B. silt C. loam D. clay
I just took the quiz and the answer is D.)wind flow and temperature
All types of
Crystals can have all types of bonds between their atoms.
- Crystals are solid materials which contains atoms, molecules or ions that are arranged in a complex structure forming a crystal lattice.
- Crystals may have all types of bonds, these includes; ionic bonds, formed as a result of transfer between a metallic bond and a non-metal atom, Covalent bond, formed as a result of sharing electrons between non metal atoms, hydrogen bonds, metallic bonds Van der Waals bonds, etc.
Which type of boundary is modeled? A. The formation of the Himalaya mountains? B. The formation of Greenland, a volcanic island country in northern Atlantic Ocean? (The types of boundaries there are is Transform, Divergent, Convergent)
Immune disorder'" because Myasthenia gravis is a chronic autoimmune neuromuscular disease characterized by varying degrees of weakness of the skeletal (voluntary) muscles of the body. The name myasthenia gravis, which is Latin and Greek in origin, literally means "grave muscle weakness."
How do soils form? A. Plants provide organic matter and minerals to make soil. B. Erosion transports mineral particles, and plants die and decay. C. Plants cement mineral particles together to form soil. D. Weathering breaks rocks into minerals, and plants die and decay.
hope this helps, and if you have any more questions feel free to message me!
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!
- In a freshwater lake
- In the atmosphere
- In Earth's mantle
- Convection currents are types that cause the process of convection, which the transfer of heat energy that occurs in fluids.
- Convection currents are circular patterns that occurs in fluids such that the less dense warm fluids rises up while denser cold fluids sinks, it is this movement of less dense warm fluid and denser cold fluids that creates circular patterns that causes the process of convection to take place.
- Convection currents may occur in the atmosphere where warm air rises while cold denser air sinks or moves towards the bottom, it may also occur in the mantle of the Earth and water or water bodies such as lakes.
In a flashlight then, the electrical energy becomes light energy and thermal energy in the bulb. Why light and thermal? The flashlight gives us light and then, gives out heat. This is why when we touch light bulbs, it feels hot.
I hope you find this answer the most helpful! :)
Answer: Option (A) is the correct answer.
A seesaw is a simple machine which has a long board and on a fixed part it is balanced in the middle.
For example, a seesaw on which children play in the park is balanced at the middle on a fixed point so that children sitting on both the sides can move up and down with the same force.
Thus, we can conclude that seesaw is a simple machine type of machine.
Sandy Loam soil
The ideal properties of a soil for growing plants is to have a reasonable drainage, good amount of aeration, pH value of the soil that allows the availability of all the elements such as potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, nitrogen etc for growth. Loam soil has the features mentioned above and hence it makes a good choice.
Can someone check my answer thanks ! 2.The ability to do work or cause change is called A.velocity. B.energy.(I PICK B.) C.transfer. D.friction. 3.Which type of energy is demonstrated by a person jogging? A.electrical energy B.nuclear energy C.electromagnetic energy D.kinetic energy(I PICK D) 4.Which is the type of energy available in food? A.electromagnetic B.gravitational C.chemical(I PICK C) D.kinetic 5.Dan does 188.0 J of work raking leaves. If the rake does 128.0 J of work, what is the efficiency of the rake? A.68.1 percent(I PICK A) B.147.0 percent C.60.0 percent D.316.0 percent 6.Which type of energy transformation is taking place when natural gas is used to heat water? A.chemical energy into thermal energy(I PICK A) B.thermal energy into mechanical energy C.mechanical energy into electromagnetic energy D.electromagnetic energy into chemical energy 7.The energy associated with the motion and position of an object is called A.kinetic energy. B.potential energy. C.gravitational potential energy. D.mechanical energy.(I PICK D) ****I ACTUALLY HAD 2 CHOICES FOR 7 SO MY OTHER ANSWER IS A*****
In which situation might you most likely ususe an interjection a. when you are falling asleep peacefully b.when you have stubbed your toe c.when you are eating a sandwich d. when you have finished getting dressed
The type of chemical bond that involves the transfer of electrons between atoms is a(n) ionic bond.